CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Mom came for a visit last week. It was her second time to Jersey and her first time seeing our apartment. We picked her up from the airport on Saturday and rode the train home. She must have been a little concerned about spending her vacation with us on the East Coast since the moment we stepped off the train she was greeted by a stumbling drunk dude on the platform. After he bumped into me a couple of times, I just looked at mom and threw my hands up. What can I say??? That's how we do it here in NB. Mom and I went to Atlantic City first to do some serious shopping and to check out the boardwalk. We tried on clothes for hours, ate a nice dinner, and then had some funnel cake and coffee on the boardwalk.

0 comments: